Smaller size for easier transport & maneuvering! Choose the bed orientation that suits you best.
- Adjustable brakes can be positioned anywhere on the shafts.
- Removable shafts, wheels & sides.
- Solid reinforced Maple construction, welded steel frame, 20" or 16" all-terrain pneumatic wheels.
- Aluminium shafts remove easily with a wrench and adjust to any width from 46" to 56" in length.
- Adorned with sporty paw prints on the sides and "My Dog Works!" on the rear.
- Your Choice of red (standard) or optional green sides, with a polyurethane protected base and aluminium shafts.
Picture shows both 16" chrome wheels (top) & 20" black BMX wheels (bottom).
The carts are shown in Portrait orientation of the bed.
- Capacity: 600 lbs. (Yes, same as full size).
- Approximate weight: 30 lbs.
"Portrait" bed orientation (standard): Outside dimensions 20" L x 14" W x 9" D
Axle for portrait orientation is 23" wide.
(For maneuverability, narrower is better.
Recommended for most Berners and Newfies.
"Landscape" bed orientation (no photo)
Outside dimensions 14" L x 20" W x 9" D
Axle for landscape orientation is 30.5" wide.
(For stability, "wider is better")
Recommended for dogs over 28" tall and 33" long.