The Dog Works Cart known & loved for draft test competition and a lifetime of practical use.
It's portable, versatile, rugged, and stylish. Tried & true, this cart is the perfect choice for Giant Breeds in training & competition.
- 2 position bed-height allows you to comfortably fit dogs from about 23" & up.
- Adjustable brakes can be positioned anywhere on the shafts.
- Removable shafts, wheels & sides.
- Solid reinforced Maple construction, welded steel frame, 20" or 16" all-terrain pneumatic wheels.
- Aluminium shafts remove easily with a wrench and adjust to any width from 46" to 56" in length.
- Adorned with sporty paw prints on the sides and "My Dog Works!" on the rear.
- Your Choice of red (standard) or optional green sides, with a polyurethane protected base and aluminium shafts.
- Includes zinc plated steel single tree. (SHAFTS INCLUDED)
Comp cart shown with Ch. Lil' Jon's Sigmund Freud CD CGC pulling the card that has 20" black BMX wheels (with bed height adjusted to high), red sides and standard height shafts. (Please note that the heavy black shafts shown are now replaced with the new lighter aluminum shafts.) Capacity: 600 lbs, Approximate weight: 44 lbs., Bed size: (outside) 33" L x 22" W x 9" D. CART COMES IN RED (standard) In the shopping cart you will have the choice of Red or Green. Also chose 20" BMX wheels or 16" chrome spoke wheels.